At Exhibit B they've got it all under one roof! From bottomless brunches and puppy – love boozicals, quirky cocktails and mouth-watering munch, to exclusive cinema screenings and our killer karaoke – it's a wonderland of beautifully boozy escapades and truly unique entertainment for absolutely…
BACK TO THE FUTURE
THE PAWFECT WAY TO SPEND YOU SUNDAY
Join us at Exhibit B, for brunch + movie with your favourite pup, dogs go free in exchange for cuddles with the team (from the dogs)!
Back to the Future is a 1985 American science fiction film directed by Robert Zemeckis and written by Zemeckis and Bob Gale. It stars Michael J. Fox as teenager Marty McFly, who accidentally travels back in time to 1955, where he meets his future parents and becomes his mother's romantic interest. Christopher Lloyd portrays the eccentric scientist Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown, inventor of the time-traveling DeLorean, who helps Marty repair history and return to 1985.
CINEMA TICKET + BRUNCH – £15
CINEMA TICKET + BRUNCH + 1.5 HRS BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES - £25
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- When booking for BRUNCH + A MOVIE - your table will be booked before the film from 12:30pm
- The Exhibit B Cinema DOES NOT SHOW TRAILERS so we aim to start all films at the advertised screening time.
- Ticket holders that arrive once the movie has started may not be admitted and will not be offered a refund.
- Seating in the Cinema is unallocated and works on a first come first served basis.
- You can buy drinks from the Main Bar and take them in with you
- The Exhibit B Cinema is strictly an over 18 venue regardless of the certification of the movie being screened.
12:30pm brunch + 2:30pm cinema ticket
Cinema ticket + brunch item - screening starts at 2:30pm. Arrive at 12:30pm for brunch.
|12:30 - 17:00||£15.00|
12:30pm brunch + 1.5hrs bottomless bubbles + 2:30pm cinema ticket
Cinema ticket + brunch item + 1.5hrs bottomless bubbles - screening starts at 2:30pm. Arrive at 12:30pm for brunch.
|12:30 - 17:00||£25.00|
5 Streatham High Road, SW16 1EF
Streatham Hill (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.